Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Stuff I'm Pissed I Didn't Get

I don't know what has come over me lately.  It may be the new job...it may be the hype of the season and SALES...hey, it's probably both.  I've never been the one to wait in long lines to get some limited edition "coveted" items, but here are some things that I'm sad I missed out on:

Two pieces I really wanted from the H&M x Maison Martin Margiela collab that they didn't have at the location I went to:

Silver Candy Wrapper Clutch:
this amaze Bodysuit:

Next thing I missed out on was a hat that I've been eyeing since Beyonce rocked it at the Barclay's Center while performing with Jay-Z. A leather Mitchell & Ness Brooklyn Nets hat with the snakeskin bill. I've been stalking this thing since October, and it was released on Black Friday in a limited quantity only at the Billionaire Boys Club in NYC. Suffice it to say, I was too late. I am guessing that was probably for the best, though, as one hat was a whopping $800.


My final (and most painful) regret was a little find on Rue La La.  A Chanel Black Lambskin LAX Mini Pouchette Bag.  I always sign on a few minutes too late and the best things are always SOLD OUT. *le sigh*

But I have faith in the world. I know that there will always be more cool stuff to buy. After all, it is chri$tmas season. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment